2020-2021 School Year
We are excited to offer a shortened school year, beginning May 3rd and ending on July 30, 2021.
We will be making the following changes due to Covid.
- School will be held in the outdoor classroom.
- Masks will be required for students and Parent Teachers.
- Vaccines for Parent Teachers will not be required, but encouraged.
- Health checks and screenings will be done daily, before students are allowed to enter the classroom space.
- Classes will be capped at 10 students
- Families will participated in just one work party – the Set-Up Party in April or the Put-Away Party in July
- Classes will be mixed age, with no age requirement other than turning 3 by December 31st, 2020. Families can choose the class that works best for them, as long as there is space available in the class.
Blue Class: Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30a-11:30a
Green Class: Wednesday and Friday, 9:30a-11:30a.
To enroll or for more information, please email email@example.com or fill out our Enrollment Inquiry Form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.